Monday, April 30, 2012

Tuesday or Wednesday release

Hi Everyone,

Museum of Masks is going to be uploaded Tuesday or Wednesday according to my editor. When she tells me she is uploading it I will do a post. I would just like to say thanks to everyone for being patient. I really appreciate it. I know you all have been waiting a really long while and been taking time out of your day to check in with me. You are all wonderful. Just so everyone knows, I was due to move at the end of April, and the plan was to publish Museum right before I did that, but I ended up moving in the middle of April, which threw everyone off. Before I release my next book I am going to figure out a better way to do release dates. I will just have to build in some time to the schedule to allow for unexpected events happening in my life and the life of the people who put so much work into getting the book out. I am always so excited to get the books out that I want to release them at the soonest possible date, but I have an editor, beta readers and proofreaders and they all have their own lives to factor in as well. I very much want to do right by them and by you my delightful readers, so I will need to figure that out in the future. I desperately wanted an April release date, but it is, in fact, going to be May first or second. I'm very sorry about this, but I am glad my editor had the time she needed and that I am happily ensconced in my new home. I'll be in touch tomorrow or Wednesday. Can't wait!

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Harriet, thank YOU. You're the best. I really appreciate all of your comments and support! :-)

      Delete
  2. wooooo! so excited!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Red! Hi again! I'm so happy you're looking forward to it!

      Delete
    2. of course! i love your work!

      Delete
  3. So if its uploaded Today will it be on Amazon by tomorrow? Also if it's uploaded on Wednesday it should be on Amazon by Thursday?
    Either way I am super excited! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Red, aww, thank you!! What a wonderful thing to hear :-)

    @ Ella, yes you have it exactly and as you may have guessed it's being uploaded tomorrow. I will do another post when it is :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. what time do you think it will be released?

      Delete