Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Pre-Order August Sea (One Black Rose 9)

Hi all,


I everyone is having a lovely summer so far. It isn't still spring is it? The last time I was supposed to post to the blog was spring . . . Funny story . . .actually, there isn’t. I drafted a post and then didn’t hit publish. I had wanted to tell you that the 9th One Black Rose was up for pre-order but then just didn’t write about it here.  

NINE BOOKS in the series though! Wow. I can’t believe it. This fall we’re coming up on the ten year anniversary of the first One Black Rose being out into the world. That’s some commitment right there. Self-publishing has changed just a tad bit in that time. 

Back in the day I used to check Goodreads several times an hour to see if anyone had added it to the TBR pile. No joke. There I was in a coffee shop refreshing the Goodreads page, good times. Anyone, here's the pre-order link! Other retailers coming soon. I'm SO excited for you to return to Autumn, Samuel, and Holt's story. 



I’d like to do something fun to celebrate ten years of OBR. if anyone has any suggestions let me know. In the meantime I’ll do my best to be less absent. A summer post is coming shortly, complete with pictures of sunshine despite the fact that in Maine it rained FOR MOST OF JULY. Now, we needed rain, but it was a weird phenomenon all the same. 

There's a lot more news around the corner that I can' t wait to share but for now happy reading,

Maddy

No comments:

Post a Comment