Tuesday, August 17, 2021

More Gauntlet

 Morning,

Look at this third post in a row. It's almost like consistency . . .almost. I hope everyone's having a good start to the week. I'm hoping to attend a baseball game later this week, which I haven't done in years. We shall see. Anyone else have any fun plans?

In book news, after OBR 9 will be the second Gauntlet. A series I adore the first book was published a long time ago. Now with some fresh eyes on Gauntlet Fall (it's free BTW) I'm working on a sequel. I had to change cover directions but I LOVE the new cover. Dragon Gauntlet will be available early next year!

Gauntlet Fall was a big deal for me. I loved writing it and couldn't be prouder of the story it turned into. My excitement at finally working on a sequel is hard to put into words. Let me just say I can't wait until Dragon Gauntlet is in the hands of readers. It's going to be epic.

That's all for now!

Happy reading,

Maddy

No comments:

Post a Comment