Monday, August 24, 2020

Pre-Order Available Now

 Hullo and Happy Monday,

I hope everyone's had a lovely weekend. I took a nice walk this morning and now I'm busy avoiding packing (we did a lot over the weekend).


As I mentioned in my last post Spiral of Gold, Spiral book 3, is coming soon and now there are Pre-order links if you want to be prepared for the September 28th release date! Feel free to be surprised that I'm finally planning ahead. *Look at Maddy doing a pre-order* says every reader I've ever had. :)


Links:

Amazon

iTunes

Spiral of Gold will also be released on Kobo and B&N, but there won't be pre-orders.

On another note, my book Paranormal Public is currently available in Prime, which is SO exciting! If you have Prime you can read it for free.

More updates soon!

Happy reading,

Maddy


No comments:

Post a Comment