Saturday, July 30, 2016

Book List for Paranormal Public series!!!

I have this information in a couple of places, so I thought I'd share it here as well!!

Elemental Rivalry, Paranormal Public #13, coming August 3rd!

Paranormal Public Series
1. Paranormal Public
2. Elemental Rising
3. Elemental Shining
4. Elemental Dawn
5. Elemental Fire
6. Elemental Air
7. Elemental Earth
8. Elemental Darkness
8.5 Darkness Rules (Elemental Darkness from Lisabelle's POV)
9. Elemental Light
10. Elemental Omen
11. Elemental Havoc
12. Elemental Fate
13. Elemental Rivalry (coming August 3rd)

Paranormal Public omnibus Books 1-3
Paranormal Public omnibus Books 4-6
Paranormal Public omnibus Books 7-9
Paranormal Public omnibus Books 9-12

Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Very exciting to study this content.I would like to thank you for the initiatives you had created for composing this amazing content.
    voyance magie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just finished book 13. Is there a 14?

    ReplyDelete
  3. My family LOVES these books. We also love tattoos! Has anyone drawn what they think Lisabelle's wand looks like?

    ReplyDelete