Wednesday, December 5, 2012

A day or two

Hi There,
For personal reasons, a family emergency, the release date of Elemental Shining has been delayed a day or two. :-( Terribly sorry. I know it's frustrating. When I upload the third book in the Paranormal Public series I will do a post and I'll do another one when I have a link to it on Amazon. I am very sorry for this. I really hate having to do it and want you all to know how much I appreciate your patience. Thank you, thank you.



While I am here, go and look at this cover:

http://redadeptpublishing.com/cover-reveal-oracle-of-philadelphia/

I think it's stunning. Like, really, really stunning and I can't wait to read the book!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I think we can wait for the book. I hope your emergency gets taken care of and everything is alright! Thanks for letting us know! I'm super excited!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ella, thanks so much for your support. I really appreciate it. I get so disappointed when I don't publish the book when I say I'm going to. I know it's so frustrating for everyone! Everything is fine now, just a scare but it's better, and I'm super excited that Elemental Shining now uploaded. Yay :-)

      Delete